Welcome to Ashlee-Star.com your ultimate source for everything Ashlee Simpson! Our goal is to bring you all the latest news, photos, multimedia and so much more on Ashlee and her projects, so don't forget to visit us often to catch all the information. Feel free to surf and enjoy the site. If you want to contact us or have any comments don't forget to
email usLuis & Keiren

October
31st, 2012

And the new single is…

“Bat For A Heart”

And finally the big surprise has arrived! “Bat For A Heart” Ashlee’s new single will be released on November 21, 2012 and the video is also going to be released the same day! I’M DYING RIGHT NOW!  Plus, a clip of the song has just been released on AshleeSimpsonMusic.com. #ashleeisback are you all excited as I am? Listen to the clip down here:

Posted under: 4th Album, News and Rumors and Video | Posted By | 9 Comments

9 Responses
October 31st, 2012 at 16:50 | Andrew Says:

It is Bat For A HEART.

October 31st, 2012 at 17:02 | nathan Says:

where is the clip??

October 31st, 2012 at 19:42 | Luis Says:

Thank you Andrew, I write it wrong because of the EMOTION! ; )

November 1st, 2012 at 02:55 | lolie Says:

whouuu i love it !!!! amazing!!!

November 1st, 2012 at 03:10 | Gerda Says:

I love it! Can’t wait for the whole single & video :)

November 1st, 2012 at 05:00 | Judy Says:

Love it!!! Our Ashlee is finally back!! :)

November 1st, 2012 at 11:16 | It's me God! Says:

What kind of roll model are, using the f word? That being said. I fucking like it. I never swore till I seen this video. She is influencing me and I’m 44teen years old. :)

I hope someday she’ll put her shit in color. She looked incredible in invisible and put the damn thing in black and White.

I probable should have started this as Dear abby, LOL…. :)

November 1st, 2012 at 18:53 | Jay Says:

wow, finally she’s back!! <3

[...] studio album since 2008 is coming soon. After more than a year in development, the singer recently revealed the first single on her website. That’s a sure sign that the full album isn’t far away. According to the [...]

Domain: Ashlee-Star.com

Type: 4th Album
Name: Unknown
Status: Writting & Recording
Release Date: 2013
More Information: Here

Type: Movie
Name: "Pawn Shop Chronicles"
Status: Post-Production
Release Date: 2013
More Information: Here

Ashlee Photos: One of the biggest Ashlee Simpson pictures gallery on the net. You can find there lots of photoshoots, candids, event pictures and so much more! We currently have more than 40,000 pictures and it grows more and more each day.

Media Center: One of the biggest Ashlee media websites. With her videos, performances, interviews and commercials. There are also lots of audio files like bonus tracks and remixes. Enter this section to download Ashlee's latest videos

Ashlee's Corner: The section where we add all messages from our dear Ashlee Simpson. As you may know she used to write us from time to time... Be sure to read all of her messages to us, fans. We love you Ash for doing this! <3

Lyrics Center: Wanna sing an Ashlee song but don't know the lyrics? Just enter to our lyrics center were you will find the lyrics of all the songs of Ashlee's albums.

VanessaHudgens.nu Vanessa Hudgens